Sunday, September 28, 2008
Illegal immigration
My views on illegal immigration are not entierly set. I live in Austin, Texas so lots of people immigrate from Mexico. I definately think that people should be allowed to come here, my dad immigrated from mexico and his whold family, but they are legal. People should have the option if coming here to make a better life for themself but they should have to do the proper paperwork to do it so that not too many people come. What is illegal immigration like in other countries? It's a big deal here but how do others view it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are so right about people being allowed to come here. It's a necessity. And although I think that people should do paperwork, the stack of papers is enormous, I've heard. And what if it's impossible for someone to come over here? There are certain conditions when people can't come. I think that we have the most illegal immigration, simply because we have the most freedom.
Good Job on your post =)
I completly agree, anyone that wants to come should be able to, bu they really should do the paperwork.
Post a Comment