Sunday, October 19, 2008

Interesting things at Anderson

The thing I like most about Anderson is all the different activities you can join. They have lots of good clubs that anyone to join. We also have a lot of sports teams that you can join. Clubs and sports are good because you can meet more people that you don't know. People should try to join as much as possible because it gets you really involved. I'm in cross country which is a good way to stay in shape, even though i have to be at school at 6:45. I'm also in Key Club which is really cool because it gets you involved in community service and it looks good on college applications.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh! You have to be at school at 6:45 for cross-country? Ouch! But it's okay if it's fun. :)
What is Key Club? I've heard of it, but I don't actually know what you guys do...do you do community service?
and I agree...I'd do almost ANYTHING if it looked good on my college application...

Cordalene Black said...

That is really cool, I knew that you were in cross country, but I did not know tyhat you were in Key Club, that is really cool.