Saturday, September 13, 2008

About me

My name is Amy and I am a freshman at Anderson high school. My favorite subject is History and I don't like math. I have three brothers, two cats, and a dog. I have been playing soccer since I was four years old and guitar since third grade. I run cross country and track. My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving easily. My favorite things to do are playing football in the street with my brothers and listening to music.
This is my dog Lefty. This is a really old picture of my cats they aren't that young and cute anymore but oh well.





6 comments:

Mikey said...

Hey Amy,
I own an electric and an acoustic guitar. Do you know what A.F.L? (Australian Football League). Also i love playing soccer aswell. Haha.. Having three brothers, is good for some things but they can get a little annoying..
Are your brothers older or younger than you?

Mikey

Clifford said...

Hi Amy!

I'm the opposite of you, I have three sisters, and no brothers. So as you have been growing up with sports, I was brought up with being their doll for dress-up...

Farrah said...

hey thats cool amy i had pets before but i had to give them up so how is it with the borthers

Unknown said...

Ahh, math. It tends to be my worst subject--I don't hate it but I don't like it much either.

I have three siblings as well: an older sister, younger sister, and little brother...who sometimes acts like a sister. Me and my brother don't do any sports, but both my sisters do cross country, and my little sister does track and field. It's fun to hear about, especially when she talks about tracks through the woods and up stairs and hills. (Do you get tracks like that too?)

Anonymous said...

Haha...I quit taekwondo when i wanted to play the drum set REALLY, REALLY bad. :)
cute soccer pic! how old were you there?

Cordalene Black said...

That is SO cool, I had no idea thatyou played guitar!lol. your pets are really cute. Thats is really cool that you have three brothers. it sounds like you guys get along really well.