Sunday, November 2, 2008

Terrorism

Terrorism in the US is obviously taken very seriously. As most of you probablly know there was a terorist attakk on September 11 2001. Al-Quida the terrorist group crashed two planes into the world trade center and twin towers. There was a third plane that was hijacked but it crashed in a field in Pennslvania. I think most people who are old enough to remember will always know what they were doing that day. I was in second grade and what i remember is that all of our teachers were really stressed out and they wouldnt let us go outside for recess. We were pretty young, not old enough to really realize what was going on and how serious it was. Some effects this has had on the US is mainly airport security is way more tight now. So i want to know what other people in the US were doing when that happened. And for the people in other countries, how did you find out and what did people there think? Did that event have any effects on you?

2 comments:

David said...

I remember that too! My mom brought the TV upstairs and showed us the planes crashing into the field, the twin towers, and the Pentagon. My dad was travelling at the moment, and it scared all of us.

Cordalene Black said...

I know what you mean. I will always remember exactly what I was doing when I found out. I remember everything about that day.