Saturday, November 15, 2008

Favorite Place in the US

I go on a lot of road trips with my family and there are a lot of places that I really like. Probablly my favorite place that I've been in the United States is Maine. I went there with my mom and brothers a few years ago and it was really cool. We drove all the way up there it took forever but it was fun. The scenery there was really pretty where we were there were lots of mountains and we were by the ocean. I went to Acadia National park and did a lot of hiking and rock climning with my brothers. There were so many cool things that we could do there and I would really like to go back some day.

3 comments:

Farrah said...

beside main and all of the other fu places have you every been to disney world do you every go shopping with friends at home and when your with mom do you every have special moments its fun beening on road trips i remember wheni went to corpus christi ther eis so much beatiful water i can play in it alll day nice talking to you bye

Cordalene Black said...

It sounds like it was beautiful!My mom and I do alot of road tripping too!

Anonymous said...

sounds fun! :)
road trips are soo much fun! sometimes, it sucks to be all cooped up in the car, but it's a good bonding experience with families and such, u know? hahha..
but Acadia park sounds fun!