Sunday, January 25, 2009
Technology
I use a lot of technology in my life. Mostly for the computer for school. I think it's really cool that you can have all sorts of information avaliable to you in your house by just looking it up. Technology has changed my life by making things much more convinient. I can look things up on the computer instead of having to go to the library all the time. It's also helped many people be able to communicate with others that are far away. I can send an email to one of my cousins and know that it will be there right away, and i dont have to wait a week or two like you would mailing a letter, thats why i think email is the technical innovation that is in the same catagory as electricity. It helps a lot of people ion many ways and a lot of people'd lives would be a lot more confusing without it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment