Sunday, February 22, 2009

Free topic blog! Something im passionate about?

Something I'm passionate about? Well thats a few things...but something that is really important to my life is sports. Exercizing really calms me down, and i go running every day(unless I really really don't have time) for a lot of reasons. I'm on the cross country team at my school, well technically i WAS because it's over now. I plan to do it again next year because it was really fun. I was definately not the best on the team this year because i was recovoring from an injury but hopefully next year will be better! Another sport that is really important to me is soccer! I joined my first soccer team when i was 4 years old. I loved it so much and kept playing because its really fun. My whole family really likes soccer so it was fun growing up with all of my family playing soccer in my backyard.

1 comment:

Will said...

I agree with you, sports are definitely life. I think soccer is the most amazing sport ever also, and you're really behind on your posts. Pick it up.